Pic O' the Day

Pic O' the Day
Omaha-March-Spring Break-Zoo-Snowstorm-Iowa State Wrestlers kept us up all night...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Running List of Olivia Quotes

These are Olivia quotes, that I am compiling until I have a list large enough to present in a satisfactory manner.

1. WHICH BOY DID NOT FLUSH THE TOILET!!! AND I KNOW IT WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT FLUSH BECAUSE THERE IS DARK PEE IN IT!!!

2. Dad, I threw my shit and look where it landed! (she meant to say shirt, but she mispronounces and it now comes out like shit.)

3. I didn't know that when I decided to fart it would be that loud!

4. Noah, please be quiet!...you are interrupting my donut time.

5. I know, let's have candy for dessert...wait, we can't have candy...Mom ate it all. Hmmph.

6. Dad do you remember when Noah went down the slide at the pool and his crack was showing. Then you asked him to fix the cable. That was funny.

No comments: