Pic O' the Day

Pic O' the Day
Omaha-March-Spring Break-Zoo-Snowstorm-Iowa State Wrestlers kept us up all night...

Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Quotes

Nice lights Clark
Did you just make a reference to a Lifetime movie?
You’re my favorite dad.
Before you read me bedtime stories, you’re going to need to take a shower
Why are the camels making that funny noise…why can’t we stay here and look at the camels?
Thomas put his pee hands all over the skittles!
I want to take my purse to school! – Thomas
Noah, get in line for Santa…Olivia, that is a Santa decoration…Just do it!...Thank you.
Barnacles, Tartar Sauce, Nematodes!
Where are we? Don’t hit the curb. Stop yelling at me! Blah, blah blah. I’m still hungry.

I can just go pee right here in this drain
Number 1 means you have to pee, number 2 means you have to poop, number three means you farted
Why does that elephant have a pink butt.
Oh my God, it smells like rice krispies.
You know what you get if you cross a lion and a tiger? A Liger. You know what you get if you cross a lion and a chicken? A Licken. Ha Ha Ha, a Licken.
The reason I am cold is because I am not covered in fur like you are.
The best thing I like about tacos is no raisens.


Thomas (directed at Olivia) - AAHHHH!
Thomas (directed at Olivia) AHHHH!
Olivia (in Thomas’ face) - UGHH.
Olivia (in Thomas’ face) - UGHHHHH!
Thomas – Olivia touched my jacket.
Olivia – Thomas has his fingers in his mouth.
Kyle – He’s going to give you a wet willie because you touched him, move away from him.
Olivia - Thomas when you grown up you are going to be a Complainer!
Olivia (1 minute pause) - Dad, your job tonight is to clean out the garage so you can park inside and I won’t be cold in the morning!

I only farted two times during dance class today.
Trick or treat, Fore!, Thanks shank-o-potamus.
I want Noah to show me how to…I want Noah to show me how to…poop on the potty!
Dad, why don’t you get up early and stand on the Wii fit so you are not so big around the middle.
I stared at Jayman all day today. He’s nice to stare at.
Dad, I took all of my smurfs out of my bucket so you can have them…I know you like smurfs…(they were nerds)
I don’t think we are supposed to be here.
Huh? What does he get to go to Monkey Business. He doesn’t even know how to play on the stuff there. He’ll probably just play in the water fountain.
I remember the last time I went to your work…it smelled really bad.
That lady across the street…I am giving her a dirty look the next time I see her.



Noah – Quick Olivia give me the bowl…Olivia give me the bowl…dang it Olivia give me the bowl.
G – Ohh, what a cute dog.
Noah - Her name is Daisy…you can pet her because she doesn’t bite – she’s a good dog
Olivia - But she will sniff your butt and she chases squirrels so you need to hide your nuts

No comments: