Pic O' the Day

Pic O' the Day
Omaha-March-Spring Break-Zoo-Snowstorm-Iowa State Wrestlers kept us up all night...

Friday, March 5, 2010

All Olivia Quotes

Cinderella needs a good lawyer
Thomas was on the potty and pee was coming out like he was a fire hose…it was crazy
Put your book down and start rubbing my feet with both hands and keep doing it til I tell you to stop…
Can you write Mrs. Davis a note and tell her I don’t eat green eggs and ham and could you sign it Sam I am…ha ha ha, that was funny.
I wish the first crossing guard would come back, he at least pushed the button…do I have to do everything for this guy?
Guys, guys, guys, listen to me please…here is a good deal for you. I will brush my teeth for two minutes every day and at the end of the week you will take me to build a bear.
Papa, at Noah’s basketball game, his team got beat by a bunch of second graders…and they were all really little…I promised him not to tell you, but he won’t let me play under his bed, so I won’t keep my promise.
Here’s what I would like to have at my birthday party…The thing you hit that’s full of candy…nut free candy, a bean bag toss, pin the tail on a cardboard donkey, a swimming pool, and a stage…ohh, and Thomas said he would like a rocket ship.

No comments: