Pic O' the Day

Pic O' the Day
Omaha-March-Spring Break-Zoo-Snowstorm-Iowa State Wrestlers kept us up all night...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Conversation

O: What the heck! I don’t have as many Kix as THOMAS!
K: You’ve got the same amount as him and you have a yogurt.
O: But we didn’t eat breakfast this morning! I need more Kix.
K: We had to do the long breathing treatments this morning we didn’t have time for breakfast.
O: (slight pause) Thomas, can I have some of your Kix?
O: I want some donuts when we get to school or some Cocoa Puffs.
K: You’re not getting donuts, you had them yesterday, and I don’t have any cocoa puffs.
30 seconds of silence…
O: (singing in a quiet voice). You’re not the boss of me. You’re not the boss of me. I would like Cocoa Puffs please, because you’re not the boss of me.

No comments: